MISSION OF THE TURKISH NATIONAL SOCIETY OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY
- In the field of Allergy and Clinical Immunology;
- To develop training, research, preventive medicine and patient care,
- To promote the professional reputation and rights of our members,
- To influence the health policies for the benefit of the society.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE TURKISH NATIONAL SOCIETY OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY
- To address and to use best efforts to provide solution to the medical, social and economic problems of allergy patients.
- To examine the medical and social aspects of the causes of allergy diseases; and to support efforts by the government, other relevant associations and institutions operating in this field.
- To perform outreach activities through various media organs and to organize conferences for the purpose of enlightening the society regarding the combat against allergy diseases and their harms.
- To act as a scientific and legal support and advocating organ for professional studies of allergic disease specialists.
- To acts as a uniting platform for strengthening the ties between fellow specialists; to coordinate the exchange of information between members of the Society through organizing social gatherings as well as congresses.
- To represent our country in similar national and international meetings and to promote studies conducted in this field in Turkey; To conduct research and review and publish; To provide all kinds of support in this regard.
- To support studies on public health; To cooperate with and assist to the government and other institutions regarding public health issues.
- To provide moral and financial support to those whose studies are successful in the field of allergic diseases.
- To train staff who will provide services in the field of allergic diseases; To take necessary actions, establish facilities and cooperate with the relevant ministries and organizations for advancing skills of the staff.
- To support a foundation to be established for the purpose of allergic diseases.